Spending time with family and friends, along with the promise great food and lots of fun chatter is usually something we can’t resist, and there’s nothing like the holiday season to bring even the most introverted of us. The only downside is that a marathon season of parties and socializing doesn’t leave much time for looking after yourself, so we’ve put together a quick and easy guide that will have you photo-ready in no time.
- Start with a smooth canvas. Exfoliating your skin will prep it for the party season, giving you the perfect canvas to try out your holiday makeup looks, and ensure you look perfect in every photo, even the candid ones. Elemis Skin Buff is a gentle facial exfoliator for all skin types. It contains fine exfoliating granules to gently buff away dead skin cells, getting rid of any flakiness and leaving you with a smoother, brighter, more radiant complexion.
- Fight Puffiness. Late nights often culminate in fluid retention and puffiness, especially around the eyes. Hide any sign of late nights with Dr. Organic Aloe Vera Eye Gel, a cooling gel that absorbs quickly and will instantly reduce puffiness and dark circles while refreshing and nourishing the skin around your eyes.
- Boost your glow. Nothing says ‘I’m ready to party’, like gorgeous, glowing skin. Give your skin a boost with Nip+Fab Glycolic Instant Fix Mask, which contains Nip+Fab’s highest level of glycolic acid and their Evermat technology to reveal smaller pores and visibly smoother, brighter, and more evenly toned skin in minutes.
- Wipe away the years. The holiday season is all about spending time with your friends, and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to look your best (or youngest) while you do that. But who has time for multiple trips to the doctor’s office, or the necessary downtime? We certainly don’t, which is why we love Dr. Dennis Gross Age Erase Recovery Mask, containing professional grade hyaluronic acid in a heat-release mask that will moisturize your skin from within to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while providing a hefty dose of reparative vitamins and proteins for a youthful glow.
- Defuzz at home. We don’t have time for lengthy salon appointments right now. Another thing we don’t have time for? Unwanted facial or body hair.