Making the decision to share your life with someone is a big deal, but deciding to share your beauty products with that person? Now that’s an even bigger deal. We know how picky men can be about their products, preferring products in discreet packaging and fresh scents, but we also know how much space two sets of products can take up. (OK, we may take up the majority of that space)
To make both of your lives easier we’ve made a list of products that will work for you and your man. Each of these products will appeal to both men and women, and will hopefully this will not only give you guys more space in the shower, it will also drastically reduce the number of fights over the shampoo.
1. Davines Purifying Shampoo – This shampoo deep cleanses, purifies and energizes the scalp, while antibacterial ingredients like selenium disulphide keep the scalp healthy. We love using this shampoo during the hot summer months.
2. The Organic Pharmacy Peppermint Facial Wash – Men, women, and teenagers will love this refreshing antibacterial face wash. It contains Peppermint, eucalyptus, lavender and tea tree oil to keep breakouts and blackheads at bay, while ingredients like aloe vera and sunflower oil soothe and hydrate the skin.
3. Kerstin Florian Correcting Intensive Renewal Glycolic – Your guy may protest using any kind of skincare product, but he will absolutely change his mind when he sees how great his skin looks. This nighttime renewal cream contains 15% alpha hydroxy acid, and will wash way dead skin cells, revealing fresher, more radiant skin. It also contains ingredients that will hydrate, reduce inflammation and fix any redness, so make sure you throw this in your suitcase if you are heading on vacation.
4. Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel – Unscented, pH-balanced, soap-free and moisturizing, this shower gel is strong enough to cleanse even the dirtiest of skin without irritating the most sensitive skins. It is also available in big, one liter bottles, with more than enough suds to keep you both clean for months.
5. The Refinery Shave Oil – While it is usually the boys borrowing from the girls, this is one product that the girls should borrow from the boys. This light oil easily penetrates the skin and contains jojoba oil and rosehip oil for a close shave. It also contains soothing and antibacterial essential oils to protect the skin before and after shaving.
– Rebecca Harrisson