Happy 2015, everyone! We hope you guys had an amazing New Year’s Eve and that your 2015 is off to a fantastic start! Now that all of the confetti has settled and we can finally put our feet on the ground, we thought it would be fun to share some of our 2015 beauty resolutions. Here we go!
1. Hydrate – This makes even more sense considering how the past two weeks have basically been one big party, and the signs are unfortunately starting to show on our faces. Doctors recommend drinking at least eight glasses of water a day, so our goal is to make sure we keep a small bottle of water on us at all times.
2. Take Our Vitamins – As we’ve gotten older, it’s becoming more obvious that our bodies (as well as skin, hair and nails) just can’t take the abuse that they used to. While we generally try to eat well, we definitely feel like we can use an extra boost. So we’ve got Murad Youth Builder Dietary Supplements at the top of our list. They’re full of vitamins A, C, and E, and will boost collagen production and reduce wrinkles by up to 34% in just five weeks.
3. Get More Sleep – OK, we say this every year, but we’re serious this year! A good night’s sleep does wonders for the body and mind, so we’re aiming to disconnect and get a full 8 hours of sleep every night. We do find it hard to unwind sometimes, but a couple drops of Dr. Organic Lavender Pure Oil on our pillows will help us relax and drift off.
4. Be More Adventurous – Like lots of women, we tend to wear the same makeup looks every day. But that won’t happen anymore! Life is short, and we are going to make an effort to try new makeup looks, even if they scare us a little. We’re using the Jane Iredale PurePressed Eye Shadow Kits to play around with different looks, from a nude cat eye to a deep, smokey eye.
5. No More Bad Hair Days – This is a big one! We usually run late, so our hair ends up in a (very) messy bun. But, with a couple spritzes of Philip B Maui Wowie Beach Mist and a couple of drops of Philip B Anti-Frizz Formula 57, we can have sexy beach waves in less than a minute. No more buns for us!
That pretty much covers our resolutions. What are some of your resolutions this year?