It’s the merriest time of the year, and all of us here at BasharaCare would like to wish you and your family a very happy holiday season! Whether you are spending quality time with family, partying it up with friends, or even if you are treating yourself to a little solo vacation time, make sure you make the most of the holidays.
It is easy to get overwhelmed, so we’ve put together some tips to keep you beautiful (and sane) this holiday season.
1. Hydrate on the inside. With everything going on right now, it’s important to drink lots of water to stay hydrated and keep your body running at its best. If you’re feeling particularly parched after a party, switch to coconut water for additional vitamins.
2. Hydrate on the outside. Dehydration often shows up on your skin, so make sure you use a really good moisturizer. Dermalogica Active Moist is lightweight, oil-free, and works on all skin types, so you can share it with anyone who is visiting. For your body, try a moisturizing oil like Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Oil, a beautifully scented oil that will leave you glowing.
3. Get plenty of sleep, or at least get as much sleep as you can. Your body needs sleep so that it can recover and repair itself. If the festivities have left you too wound up to snooze, Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Balm will relax, soothe, and send you off to dream land.
4. Try some supplements. Let’s be honest, most of us are too busy having fun to eat properly right now. Taking some supplements will ensure that you get all of the nutrients and vitamins to keep your skin looking great. Murad Youth Builder Dietary Supplement contains a slew of essential vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A for collagen production and immune-boosting zinc.
5. Have fun! Remember, the holidays only come around once a year. So get out there and have a blast, you gorgeous thing, you!
– Rebecca Harisson