Taking a bath is one of the easiest things you can do to treat yourself and relieve stress. A soak in the tub can calm you, help you sleep better, relax your muscles and increase your blood circulation. Studies have even shown that baths can help improve your memory.
To make the most of your tub-time, I have gathered some great bath treatments that soothe sore muscles, clear your mind, relax your body and send you on your way to a great night’s sleep in a soft and smooth skin.
1. Philip B Chocolate Milk Body Wash & Bubble Bath – Combating dry skin has never been this fun! Pour some of this deliciously-scented bubble bath into the tub for a calorie-free treat. It contains oat protein to strengthen the skin cells, aloe to soothe and cocoa butter for a soft and hydrated skin.
2. Elemis Aching Muscle Super Soak – If you’ve been upping your workouts or training for an upcoming marathons, this soak is an absolute must-have. Juniper, clove, birch, alpine lavender, wild thyme and blue chamomile, combined together, provide a warming remedy that will soothe and relax sore, overworked muscles. Sea salt is also present to recharge your body so you’ll be able to run faster and workout harder.
3. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Purifying Bath Crystals with Himalayan Salt – The richly detoxifying and hydrating bath salts make this the perfect bath treat. The Sodium bicarbonate ingredient detoxes while the Shea butter, oatmeal and aloe leaf juice moisturize. And if that isn’t enough, the lemon, grapefruit, orange, anise and cranberry extracts turn your bathroom into a wonderfully scented spa.
4. Elemis Body Detox Skin Brush – Body brushing has been a celebrity secret for years. It has so many benefits such as increasing the blood circulation, softening the skin, improving the lymphatic drainage, firming the skin while reducing the cellulite. This brush (made from natural cactus bristles) is to be used on your whole body, from the soles of your feet until your heart. A quick five minute session before your bath (or shower) is all that you need.
5. Dr. Organic Dead Sea Mineral Anti-Aging Bath Set – Use this set to transform your bathroom into a relaxing Dead Sea spa. The 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner repairs and protects hair fibers, while the bath oil blends minerals and salts from the Dead Sea to rebalance the body and restore essential minerals. If you don’t feel like soaking in the tub, you can get the same amazing benefits from using the Dead Sea Mineral Body Wash in the shower.
So go ahead, put your mobile phone on silent, turn off the lights, light some candles, step into the tub and pour your favorite treatment to start your relaxation.
– Aseya Atiq