Spring is in the air, which means you’re probably thinking about doing a little spring cleaning before the real Dubai summer hits. While a big part of spring cleaning is getting rid of the old and bringing in the new, some classics are timeless. Take washing your face, for example. The techniques and ingredients may change, but cleansing your face at the end of the day will always be a necessary step for gorgeous skin. Having said that, there are so many new ways to clean your face, and so many new cleansers to try out. It’s very exciting, but we also know it can be a little overwhelming, so we’ve put together a list of some of the most exciting cleansers around at the moment.
1. ar457 Skin Cleanser [dmkr] – A makeup remover, cleanser and toner in one, this cleanser contains anti-aging and hydrating argan oil, soothing and anti-inflammatory alpha bisabolol and refining rosemary extract. Spray it onto a damp cotton pad and swipe it over your skin to remove makeup and then repeat to tone.
2. Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk – This soft milk is a mild facial wash that removes makeup and dirt without leaving your skin tight or dry. Fermented grain extract helps you remove impurities while delivering nourishing vitamins to the skin. Bentonite clay soothes and cools irritations, while anthyllis extract tones the skin and balances oil production. This mild cleanser is ideal for sensitive and mature skin types and also creates a comfortable surface for shaving.
3. Aromatherapy Associates Soothing Cleansing Balm – Cleansing balms are taking the beauty world by storm, and with their luxurious texture and ability to deep cleanse without over-drying, it’s easy to see why. This cleanser contains a super-plumping blend of Omega rich oils like jojoba and rice germ, as well as licorice and chamomile to effectively deep cleanse and soothe any irritations.
4. Lexli Aloe-Based Acne Cleanser – Acne-prone skin can benefit from a rich cleanser, too. This one contains aloe vera and vitamin E to hydrate and soften, plus proven acne-fighters, sulfur, witch hazel and salicylic acid. Apply it with your fingertips, let it take effect for a couple of minutes and remove with a warm, damp cloth for smooth, blemish-free skin.
5. derma|e Hydrating Cleanser with Hyaluronic Acid – Cleanse and plump up your skin in one go with this cleanser. Hyaluronic acid acts to purify and plump, papaya extract refreshes and regenerates and lemongrass tightens and tones. This cleanser is great for anyone who needs a little moisture and wants to give their skin a little more oomph.
– Aseya Atiq