Out of all the things that get my heart racing, beauty products and sales definitely take the top spots. So to say I’m going to go a little crazy during BasharaCare’s anniversary sale is probably a little bit of an understatement. It’s hard to believe that we launched twelve months ago, the time really has whizzed past. One of my favorite things about working with BasharaCare is interacting with all of you gorgeous, beauty-loving belles. Here is to years more of sharing beauty secrets and tips, and spilling on the best products out there. But enough of the soppy stuff, we’re here to shop. Here are five items that I will be filling my cart with.
1. Brazillis Express Luminosity Keratin Hair Mask – My hair is thick, curly, heavily bleached and dyed. Needless to say, it’s in a bit of a mess and could use some serious TLC. If your hair is anything like mine, or you are also a slave to your blowdryer and straightening iron, you’ll need a super strength hair treatment like this hair mask. The main ingredients in this mask are Keratin for strengthening and repairing damage, jojoba oil for shine and softness and hyaluronic acid for an intense moisture boost.
2. Dr. Dennis Gross All-In-One Facial Cleanser with Toner – You can never go wrong with a great cleanser. This one does it all; it cleanses, tones and leaves your skin feeling moisturized. It’s also hypoallergenic and works on all skin types, so there is no need to change it up as the weather changes or gets moody. A potent mix of antioxidants work to protect your skin, chamomile and witch hazel help to balance it out and vitamin A provides some gentle exfoliation. An all-in-one product, indeed.
3. Hyperpigmentation is a very common skin issue in this part of the world, with people of Middle Eastern, Asian and African heritage particularly vulnerable to it. Combine that with our super strong sunshine and it might seem like we’re fighting an uphill battle. I’ve chosen Neostrata Pigment Lightening Gel for its hyperpigmentation-fighting properties. It’s full of safe, gentle and effective lightening ingredients hydroquinone, lactobionic acid and licorice extract. I’m looking forward to a makeup-free spring!
4. Dr. Hauschka Blackthorn Body Oil – I don’t know about you, but while I always take great care of my face, I am not always great at taking care of the skin on my body. I like body oils because they are super easy to apply and not only hydrate, but also nourish my skin. I will be keeping this body oil in my shower so that I remember to apply it as soon as I turn the water off. The sunflower seed oil base combines with blackthorn flower extract, St. John’s wort and jojoba seed oil for a moisturizing, hydrating and toning mix that absorbs quickly. As a bonus, it helps with stretch marks so it will definitely come in handy when swimsuit season comes around.
5. Eve Lom Hand Cream + SPF 10 – Call me a germaphobe, but a big chunk of my day is spent washing or sanitizing my hands. As a result, my hands are dry, my nails are brittle and my cuticles are pretty ragged. This hand cream is incredibly rich and helps bring my hands back to their usual softness. It’s made with jojoba seed oil, shea butter, honeysuckle extract and beeswax for an intense, yet quickly absorbing moisture boost for the hands. Plus, the SPF 10 means that it will keep my hands looking youthful. I might actually stock up on a couple of these for my desk, purse and bathroom!
What items are you going to buy during our sale?