It’s here! The most romantic day of the year has finally arrived and whether you’re loved up or single and ready to mingle, you can’t fight the feeling of amour in the air. If you’ve got big plans then you will definitely want to look your best and we’re here to help! Here is our guide to getting you buffed, smooth and glowing for Valentine’s Day. You can even try this if you’re staying in. Hey, does a girl really need an excuse to look and feel her best?
1. Here at BasharaCare, we believe in the complete beauty ritual. Start yours with a long, relaxing soak in the tub. Dr. Hauschka Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence is an exquisite mix of almond oil, avocado oil and jojoba seed oil with a little bit of Lavender extract for a super soothing soak. Close your eyes, say ‘aah’, and get ready for some seriously soft, hydrated skin.
2. While you’re in the tub, throw on a hair treatment that will seal split ends and moisturize your hair. Philip B Katira Hair Masque is full of pure Katira to strengthen damaged, weak spots and smooth the hair cuticle, and an amino acid complex for added moisture and elasticity. Plus, it will cut down on your blow-drying time, which means less stress for you.
3. Before putting on your hottest outfit, you’ll want to do a little prep work. Start by de-fuzzing with an at-home wax kit like Bliss Poetic Waxing Microwaveable Wax Kit, which contains everything you need to get a professional wax without leaving your house. The wax will remove even the shortest hairs anywhere from your ankles to your eyebrows. The wax is made from beeswax and chamomile oil, and the kit also contains pre and post waxing oils, so you don’t have to worry about redness or irritation afterwards.
4. Now that you’re fuzz-free, go for an all-in-one self-tanner. Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pad for Body not only gives you a tan that looks completely natural, it will also firm up any bumpy bits, reduce hair growth and smooth your skin (no more worrying about rough upper arms or thighs). Slip into your slinkiest dress with confidence.
5. Whether you are going for romantic red lips or a sultry smoky eye, it’s important that your makeup lasts all night long. A primer is going to be your secret weapon and Murad Skin Perfecting Primer Matte Finish is an oil-free primer that will minimize pores, give you a shine-free finish and ensure that you look flawless, no matter where the night takes you. Now go out and have a great time!