Can you believe 2014 is already practically here? This year has just flown by and it’s already time to start getting ready for that fabulous New Year’s Eve party. New Year’s Eve is a time to reflect on the past 12 months and revel in the excitement of what the next year will bring. It’s also a time to don your most glamorous dress and your highest heels. As always, BasharaCare is ready to be part of the fun. Here is our head-to-toe guide to give you the softest skin, shiniest hair and ‘glowiest’ limbs in the room. Follow these steps for your most gorgeous New Year’s Eve, ever!
1. Your NYE makeup look probably involves a little glitter, a bold lip or a sumptuous smokey eye. However, it’s important to remember that starting with a clear canvas is always important .Using a cleanser with exfoliating properties, like Neostrata Foaming Glycolic Wash will slough off dead skin cells, minimize pores and smooth your skin, giving you the perfect base for makeup.
2. Don’t forget your lips! Keep your lips pucker-ready by gently exfoliating them and following up with a hydrating boost. SkinMedica TNS Lip Plump System is a two-step system that softly buffs your lips before plumping, moisturizing and softening them. Use this before applying your lipstick for Angelina Jolie-esque lips.
3. Whether you are planning on wearing your hair in sexy waves, a sophisticated updo or even just straight and sleek, shiny smooth hair will make all the difference. Philip B Lovin’ Leave-In has silk proteins that will smooth each strand and make your hair blindingly shiny. Apply it before blowdrying to help protect your hair or if you have curly hair, apply it after towel-drying and twist small sections around your fingers for beautifully defined curls.
4. It may be cooler than it usually is, but we are so lucky that we don’t have to be all bundled up on New Year’s Eve. If you’re planning on showing a little skin, and who could blame you, make sure that skin is looking its best. A salt-based scrub like Elemis Lime and Ginger Salt Glow will help you buff your way to the softest skin you’ve ever had. Use gentle, circular motions going upwards towards your heart to stimulate circulation and give you an out-of-this-world glow.
5. A head-to-toe guide would be meaningless without foot-care, wouldn’t it? Treat your tootsies to an intensely hydrating treatment to get them ready for the spotlight. Bliss Foot Patrol will not only hydrate your feet, it will also exfoliate them, getting rid of icky dead skin cells. Team it with Bliss Softening Socks for a double-dose of sole-softening goodness.