This week’s 10 Questions go to AlReem Saif, beauty editor for anazahra.com. As beauty editor for the largest online women’s magazine in the region, AlReem constantly has her perfectly manicured finger on the pulse of what’s hot in the beauty industry. Her job involves trying out the latest skincare, hair and makeup products and interviewing the biggest names in the industry. Needless to say, when AlReem hands out beauty advice, we listen with open ears. Read on for her best tips!
1. What does a normal day look like for you?
Going to work from 9 to 5, attending some meeting and events if there are any, hitting the gym from 5:30 to 8, then going home.
2. How do you look after yourself? Do you work out, meditate, get massages, etc?
I work out 5 days a week.
3. What do you do to relax at the end of a long, stressful day?
A hot shower always does the trick!
4. How would you describe your beauty personality? Low maintenance or high maintenance? An experimenter or loyal to one regimen?
I go through phases but I’d mostly say that I am an experimenter. I am lazy by nature (haha) but I try to get my eyebrows and nails done regularly and daily skin care routines are a must for me.
5. What type of skin do you have?
Combo and acne prone.
6. Describe your morning beauty routine.
I wash my face for one minute using a facial brush, then use my eye cream, serum and moisturizer.
7. Describe your evening beauty routine.
8. Do you have any natural or DIY skincare or beauty remedies that you can share with us?
I love using a natural honey mask once to twice a week (for 20 minutes then rinse it off) as I feel it makes my skin feel so soft and look brighter.
9. Who are your beauty role models?
Any beautiful woman with great skin!
10. What is the best skincare or beauty advice that you’ve ever received?
Always take your makeup off by the end of the day!