Welcome to our new feature, where we introduce some of our favorite women and give you the opportunity to peek into their lives and score some of their beauty tips. We’ve asked them each ten questions and we can’t wait to share their answers!
For our first feature, we would love to introduce you to Nisha Jagtiani. Based in Dubai as the business head for Iconic, one of the largest and best-loved high street fashion retailers in the region, Nisha surely has more than her fair share of backstage beauty secrets. With such a demanding job, Nisha also manages to make time for herself and has mastered the art of balancing hectic work, social and family lives.
Here are Nisha’s 10 questions and answers.
1. What does a normal day look like for you?
Well it all depends, my work week is very structured and I keep my weekends very flexible. I wake up, either swim or do yoga then I’m off to work from 9 am till about 7 or 8 in the evening
2. How do you look after yourself? Do you work out, meditate, get massages, etc?
I alternate between swimming and yoga and have started meditating as well in the last year.
3. What do you do to relax at the end of a long, stressful day?
My absolute cure for a long stressful day is a long bath with sea salts.
4. How would you describe your beauty personality? Low maintenance or high maintenance? An experimenter or loyal to one regimen?
I definitely sway towards high maintenance. I try and keep my regime quite constant until I find I need to change it up to rejuvenate my skin
5. What type of skin do you have?
6. Describe your morning beauty routine.
I use a facial cleanser, a balancing toner and revitalizing moisturizer with sunscreen every day. I exfoliate with a gentle beauty cleanser every alternate day.
7. Describe your evening beauty routine.
I use a facial cleanser, eye makeup remover, balancing toner, mineral-enriched night cream and eye cream.
8. Do you have any natural or DIY skincare or beauty remedies that you can share with us?
The simplest thing is to do a facial steam every day or alternate day.
9. Who are your beauty role models?
Honestly I have not really had any beauty role models, each person’s skin is different and you need to find the products that work for you best.
10. What is the best skincare or beauty advice that you’ve ever received?
To drink lots and lots of water. Also most of us in Dubai are vitamin D deficient so it helps to go in the sun for 15 minutes every morning.
Looking for products like Nisha’s?