As the quest for the fountain of youth never gets old, skincare and beauty brands are turning towards the most unexpected ingredients looking for the perfect solution, the latest one being caviar. The luxurious nature of caviar as a food item has been known and appreciated for centuries, but it is only in recent years that it has begun to be used topically. Discover why it is now a star ingredient in the formula for beautiful, glowing skin.
Caviar is one of most expensive foods in the world. Known as a delicacy of tiny fish eggs, one might wonder whether raw fish eggs can really work wonders for your skin. The answer is, yes, it can. Caviar is your skin’s best friend for many reasons. Anti-aging is just one of them.
Caviar is a combination of proteins, low glycemic carbohydrates, and essential fatty acids. One of the main ingredients of this solution is DMAE. DMAE is a nutrient that helps build up neuro-transmitters that are responsible for firming muscle tone.
BENEFITS OF CAVIAR IN SKIN CARE PRODUCTS
Skin care products that contain caviar benefit your skin in several ways. Combined with other hydrating, antioxidant and UV-protecting ingredients, Caviar products decrease those thin wrinkles particularly around the eyes, and provide smooth, healthy-looking skin.
1. Skin’s balance: Caviar contains all the essential elements such as oligo elements, proteins, mineral salts, amino acids, phospholipids and essential fatty acids thus maintaining the skin’s natural balance.
2. Skin’s Protein Diet: You can say that caviar is your skin’s protein diet. Our skin and the muscles under it are basically made up of protein, that is, amino acids. Caviar is rich in amino acids that will be directly absorbed into the skin. This ensures regular rejuvenation of your skin to make you look younger and less tired.
3. Human Like Cells: The cell structure of caviar is very similar to the structure of a human skin cell. Strange as it sounds, this really speeds up the rejuvenation process of your skin. Caviar helps produce better quality collagen for the skin at an invigorated speed. It slows down the process of aging considerably.
4. Glow like A Glow Fish: Caviar is not made of eggs of the glow fish, but it can make you glow like one. Being sea food, caviar is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. That is basically good cholesterol for your skin. These good fats form a layer of pure shine through your skin.
5. Makeup Was Never Better Before: Whether you like it or not, makeup damages your skin. But when you have a layer of caviar cream protecting your skin, you can be relieved. Cosmetic foundation sits very well on caviar as a base. So, it will not affect the quality of your makeup.
Caviar is now being found in several different skincare products from anti-wrinkle creams to serums and body lotions as well. Caviar is found most often in skin care products as a luxurious ingredient. BasharaCare has a range of products that contain caviar, below are a couple of our favorites to try:
– Injeel Firoz